20201124

21dayschallenge: try to be possi lil cacti?

 #21dayschallenge to be positive for my self only, i call u to a challenge @ mentioning my other fb (myself) only to, u kno, 

make my pessimistic ass be mOARRr bigger edr. lmao


just bored also.

also,

i wanna know if i could make it, if i change my negativity 🤔

been in my head since last night?, 

also im done with this shit.

need something diff, A WHOLE NEW WORLD, even if i dont wanna go out of my comfrt zone, nor negativity,

im just sick of it, 

fed up, 

also, 

all the nEgativity is coming back to me,

How great Indicator is that?

that the "the Secret" does work? or maybe i misinterpreting it again,

who knew, lets check it out, by changing it into a positive shit.

i guess.

ps: i had ran out of thing to do, cuz of my boredom of things, also its very limited source huh? 

just out of sheer curiosity ,

i needs some change !

Its about Tiiime it has to come. duhh 


ps: idk when will i start, if i say i m starting now, that would be lie obviously, 

so im hoping to kinda start from yesterday? i mean, i tried, just once this day. 

so


pps: lets just hope that were not gonna ditch it, so we could be free lul

No comments:

Post a Comment