20201127

#N02: Moon fact came.

u can call me currrraaaiiizzzei~~: #N02: 

but / cuz 

when i was "meditating"(was actually concentrating on smthing randomly while doing my never upgrading excercize,)

well while then i 

saw this Moon's surface like picture clear but very tiny like seeing it through a butthole

in my mind's eye, 

so "eye" thought, 

oh there goes the moon's surface when my yong sista used to nicknamed me with !, 

cuz i had a mark that has left after of a- uhh "salhin tsetseg" illness? disease? idk which "that's somewhat trend among children lmao

so thats how she started to call me/nickname me from that scar like mark of the recovery stamp/mark. 


so then i havent thought about- anything i was like "i saw a moon's surface just now mmmmm..." 

and then kept continued with what i was doing, 


but the surprising thing is 

i think i- might have just "saw the future! of what would i deff would . have. cross(ed?/ to be?) path in. my. today's path of doing- life ! 


#ps: i was just couldnt be able to get a- literrral grasp of it, the fact that it was kept happening b4 and i was just couldn't proved it to myself (at the time being? genu wthwh0t *thinking deff diff spuff*) 


so anyways, i have the proof for meself now 

Mission accomplished ☆☆☆☆☆ (thank u *salut* )


*phew* 


here's the proof that i had to see this pic, 

in the time of duration of 1 day. only one day !. 


it means a LoT. to me


thank u *alice dressded in blue poking her dress edges to taking a bow giff*


cuz 


the things u "prophetically guess" would never happen in a day !

for my experience , it never did. 

rock losid afact. 

#experimentos los todos .... блаблаб

#туршилт. 


https://www.instagram.com/p/CC4G2BtpZlR/?igshid=xzvcfis6v8ca

No comments:

Post a Comment