20141204

Discovered my disorders and 1003140226

Yesterday in the middle of the night while I was eating a baguette & nutella, banana shake ice-cream, 3 yoghurt I've diagnosed myself that I have an eating disorder! Especially: Night eating disorder (Willi syndrome & eating disorder)
So after reading all these, I found out that It started after my mom told me that she wouldn't buy food if I won't go to school lol. Bcuz at that time I've been in depress for like 2and a half year, skipped in-between in them, barely 3 years, I guess.

I've read from somewhere, saying that people who are more active in social communication tend to have a happy life.
So i guess i'm not "that kind" of happy person. I'm even introverted person, & have no bffs. Well i'm not a loser like they have in the States. But just some loner... But now i'm little bit sick of it tho.




Is there like.. any bad after-effects with having no much social life??
Is there any bad results for not having friends?
Is there any bad results for not being active for doing nothing much (not physically)?
And interested in topic of "Selling your soul to the devil"? (Just very curious)

No comments:

Post a Comment