20141224

1224140525 Dream with 강승윤


He was Kang Seung Yoon. And his eyes looked full of lust and love towards me. And was trying to grab me and i keep slipping from him. Tried to grab my hand but i slipped away gently like an apron, curtain paying with the wind. Again he tried to hug me but i slipped away...
(Kinda like in the picture but more erotic touch >w<)
We continued playing like for a 5 or 10 min. I guess he was teasing me... *dreamy eyes* Wish it was real... There were people around us... cuz we were in the dark corner of the cafeteria. My schoolmates were sitting in round table, right side of my sight, from which i saw. I knew they're peeking at us, and i blushed. Maybe that's the reason i was keep slipping away from him, even tho we were at the corner near toilet.
He suddenly said: Do you wanna drink coffee? And led me to the toilet. But it wasn't a toilet, it was another coffee shop which i thought it was a toilet. Lol
And then i woke up! :( But i used to adore Nam Tae Hyun, but recently photos of Kang Seung Yoon took my eyes, so from now on Kang Seung Yoon is added to my eye sight *3*)

No comments:

Post a Comment