20141227

How do u live? I wanna be a weird psycho star *seriously*

I'm living like a cat right now, cuz of the lack of living.
I'm so hyper, but most of the time i'm with pencil & paper, or on my laptop, but now i'm like a bear in it's den. Doing some tiny "art"...
After watching the video below, i found out that i have no obsession or something to obsessed about... Well i do art, any kind of it...
but even tho i do that, i'm not so obsessed like these people... but i think i need to... Does it possible to mechanically make yourself obsess about something??


But i thought they are better than me, for doing something till they see it's result or very tenacious & perseverance!
So i thought at least i should do my hobbies & works for the Fame! at least!
Next year i might wanna achieve to lose some weight & then abs! when i wanna wear something pretty. ( 0327150627 update: i can't believe i wrote this lmfao)

PS: That guys tights are like sooo in the anime fanart OMG! *A*)


And i need something to obsessed with!
Something to love it extremely!

No comments:

Post a Comment