20150608

08062015.

I can be sarcastic or sympathetic.
I can be serious or fun.
But we are all a little different,
With each and every one.
Each person I date,
Every friend that I see,
Has their own favorite traits,
That they see in me.
The traits that they like,
They try to encourage.
The parts that they dislike,
They try to discourage.
Each person I'm with,
Sees a different version of me.
And when I'm with them,
That's the version I'll be.
You may think that we change.
But that's not entirely true;
You're just different versions,
Based on who's around you.
When you meet someone,
Who happens to agree,
With all your preferences,
In your own personality...
You finally get to be,
the best version of you,
Because this is also their
favorite version too.
You think that you love them;
you found your someone else.
But they are only your mirror,
And you're in love with yourself. -Sum_Girl_U_dont_know

No comments:

Post a Comment