20210123

inception:
02.
/preparation part/

in public saunad baihad nre.. (in MGL)
iim zuil bolj bsn ter n ene bsn yum bna.
.
+
the very 1st dream ive dreamt,
when i was younger,
it was sexual dream,
with immoral disgusting,
and it felt real.
bcuz some1 was trying to f*&k me in my dream. /with a unimaginable low way. not even possible to happen in the real world. /it was clear to me who was that person was in my dream, in that particular dream. after.. /

i was a hostage at that my own dream.

the very 1st +18 nightmare that i had, in my life.

.
.
anyways.
i just remembered wom1s fream she has told me about,
about that some1 was hugging her from behind and felt like it was "love".
a warmer dream.
.
but then i remember my own, /cuz i was dying to know../
but not closes as that.
and not exactly like it.
but i get what she meant after it.
.
damnnnn
we're connected with out dream? also?
(bcuz she also knew it was my dream that was connected.
but i didnt, /now im just realising that./
cuz ive been the still dumb kid. since that event.)
.
i mean,
what has happened in the jimjilbang was,
hella trippy,
and i lost my sense of reality there,
cuz there were so many mirrors,
and sO many naked humans. (esp. women)
.
and after that,
many wierd shit started to happen in the real world to.
signs and
humans talking. without the wall/barrier.
hella in between world it slides itself in to my 3D world.
scared the shit outta me. but i am alive.
barely lost my sanity there are we?
.


No comments:

Post a Comment