20210120

 за өчдөр яаж фэйлдэв ээ: гэхээр 


was exxited to much, 

prepared most of the things i had to be done with by the time, AND~ 

i did another exercise on the due date, 

which led me to go "shutdown mode activated, on my brain function" and knock out my self by brain tiredness so i fell asleep, 

just bcuz i had done an only an Hour of WARM UP. 


i shouldnt have done that .. 

bcuz i had an urgent & important date. 


i should've just "Come AS U ARE 

AS U WERE" song lyrics just crossed my mind. by the Kurt Cobain of the Nirvana. shit.


now to realise i was too caught up with the exact time and the .. HOW I make my self PERFECTIONISta when i set a date for my self. 

i get so OCD of being.. trying to be "the Nazi" about it. 

bcuz Germans are always ALWAYS are PUNCTUAL with the exact time n date. 

so that just ended me up dead like that 

and i failed my self. 


: F 


#notsorryifthisisliketaibartavih. #actuallyitsanexplanation. cuz u gotta know why it didnt work out. 

we need to communicate to things go forward 

btw that was the BIG Lesson i learned from life recently #highlight on that.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment