20210121

 omgosh.. 

i had never in my entire life

 had a SINGLE issues with my skin 

ever. 

nor my hair, 

nor my with face in general .. 

(i just dont pay much attention to those worrying. 

/excelt i had others issues related to them. such as like confidence, or tiny lil insecurities that i wss nitpicking myself, unconsciously. /Bcuz ppl around me were nitpicking "around me", directly./

 and being in between about "beauty standards" in general, or i just didnt gave much fuck about them, except worrying more on who i am, who i wanna become, or what do i wanna do with my life in the future, etc2. / 


#goshiwassoblessed. black then, omfg (physcially* i mean.) 

well, #iamstillblessedthankuverymuch. 🙏🙏 

but as u get olders, 

now im getting these 

food related acnes poppin' (thank god its rarely happn), or .. forgot. 


би хэзээ ч нүүрээ хэрхэн арчлах уу, яавал хөөрхөн харагдах уу яах уу ийх үү, яана аа батга гарчлаа гэж амьдралдаа "зовж" үзээгүй юм байна. 


одоо бол харин ганц 2 юм гардаг болсон чинь ёстой хэцүү юм аа, ёстой жинкэн зовжийна ахаха. 

these chemical beauty stuffs are sO hard. 

wow. 

these r more like a fucking Chemistry or a Biology Class Lectures for me. 

woa 

no wonder they do NOTHING except that washing their face to apply it n re-wash thier make up & wash it again. 

lmao 

jeezz 

these r sO 

super dedicated work. *im just tired of writing all these* 

😅😥😥 

.

[prompt: https://youtu.be/AkBPg_u0BfE

.

No comments:

Post a Comment